“Monster Wheels” Microgaming Slot Review
Microgaming Company has introduced a “Monster Wheels” video slot, where werewolves, vampires, devils and other monsters arrange car racing.
“Monster Wheels” game machine has five columns, differing in height. You can select one of two modes:
- 128 Ways – Pictures on the screen has the following scheme 2-4-2-4-2. In this mode 128 ways of forming combinations are available.
- 288 Ways – Symbols has the following scheme 4-3-2-3-4. There are 288 options for receiving payments.
“Monster Wheels” offers basic symbols, jokers, scatters and three varieties of free spins with additional multipliers. In the video slot’s columns appear the following heroes of horror films: the monster Frankenstein, the revived mummy, the wicked werewolf, the underwater monster, Count Dracula and the red devil too. All of them sat down in racing cars. As well as on the screen you can see the values of cards from nine to ace.
Special functions perform such characters:
- Wild (“Monster Wheels” logo) can be seen only in the third column. This is a joker that replaces other icons in combination, except for the scatters.
- Scatter (canister with gasoline) falls in the first, third and fifth columns. Three cans run free spins.
The developers offer three versions of free spins:
- Twelve spins with multiplier x2;
- Six spins with multiplier x4;
- Three spins with multiplier x8.
Rotations can be extended:
- One scatter gives one spin;
- Two scatters add two backs;
- Three scatters give the right to a full restart of the round.
Unusual character layout, a large number of combinations without active lines and three varieties of free spins with increased payouts – these features of the “Monster Wheels” video slot seem most attractive for the players.